PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy LBF very much and have a half pound in my cellar, though it has been a while since I've smoked any.
My supply should have about 2+ years on it now, I'll break it out and give it another try.

Aug 1, 2012
Fresh - LBF most resembles cardboard, though that may be unfair to cardboard, due to the green tobacco that Stokebbye foists on buyers.
After about 4 years, which is about how long Stokebbye should age the blend BEFORE releasing it, LBF develops very rich plummy flavors.
It a different blend.
This is truth. I wanted to say more but there's nothing to add.

Reactions: SBC
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I have a jars of LBF, Luxury Twist Flake and Luxury Nave Flake all from 2016, and they all taste much better with age. Around 4 years they got really good. With 7 years of age on them they're still great. It's been a while since I've smoked any of them though, so I don't recall how much difference there was between 4 and 7 years.

Reactions: biodarwin

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
I have a jars of LBF, Luxury Twist Flake and Luxury Nave Flake all from 2016, and they all taste much better with age. Around 4 years they got really good. With 7 years of age on them they're still great. It's been a while since I've smoked any of them though, so I don't recall how much difference there was between 4 and 7 years.
I've got jars of each from '09 --- probably about time to open them. The LTF has about double the quantity I've got of LBF & LNF. I remember it as sublime.
1702963028803.png

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123