PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2013
My respects to your grandmother--sounds like she blessed your life in many ways. I hope that pipe takes you back to some great times with her. Let that smoke rise up as a tribute to a fine lady. Maybe she's somewhere she can lean out and smell it and think about you.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I am sorry to hear of your loss.

A pipe in memory of a person very special to you

is a wonderful idea.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Sorry for your loss, bur a wonderful tribute. I recently lost a friend and I my pick up your tradition. It is nice.

lincolnsbark

Apr 11, 2013
Great sentiment and I am sorry for your loss. This past week my grandfather, who I have previously written about on these forums as I have inherited his pipe collection, passed way. He was also 85 years old. While it was very sad I bought a Savinelli Tortuga to celebrate and remember him as he smoked a lot of Savinellis. Bless your grandmother and your family.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Very sorry for your loss dervis - but I like your idea of a pipe in dedication to your grandmother - what a fabulous idea. Good luck - hope you'll let us know what you finally find.

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Dervis, your grandmother was a grand lady. Sorry for your loss. I will remember your idea of dedicating a pipe to a lost loved one, and start doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.