PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone! I'd like to give you guys my first review of a tobacco.
TJrVeoBVSTq4XRo_v_1_pw.png

Lord Baltimore Tobacco is produced by a company called Castro Pipes. They're a local company in Maryland, US. They produce their own cigars and several different kinds of tobaccos. I walked into the shop they owned in search of a cheap tin to smoke there. Sadly, I was short on cash and had to find something new and cheap to smoke, I was feeling a need to try new things. So, the nice gentleman who was keeping the store alive helped me find a tin. He hands me this, telling me it's a good VA(though he lied, it's more of an English) to start with and it's decent. So, 14.83$ later, I owned the tin; walked back to the humidor; opened it up; smoked a couple bowls. In previous smokes, I'd only had two different tobaccos: Lane Very Cherry and some Aniversario. This was nothing like those aros (duh for the more experienced smokers out there). It had a great smokey flavor with a strong tongue bite. I constantly wanted to go for another puff just to keep it in my mouth. Though, less experienced in the tobacco-world, I really enjoyed this blend. I'm not sure if you can get it outside of Maryland, but I'm willing to send some out for a small price (Since I'm quite broke)!

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's exclusive to Maryland... I can't find it anywhere online.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
English tobacco for a new fellow on a budget? Look no further!
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobacco/Grand-Croupier/Boneyard/product_id/150302/bulk
005-651-0002.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It's a hodge podge of English leftovers from making blends, but it is a good tobacco, and a great deal. Double Down is great too when you can catch it in stock.

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
I believe in Frederick, MD mainly. That's where their main HQ is.

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Just look for any Davidus Cigar store, they sell for about 13.99 before tax.

oldmojo

Might Stick Around
Jan 9, 2017
You might like John Bull Royal English. Mild, well-balanced and very affordable. It comes in a pouch from Pipes & Cigars. My brother gave me a sample, and it has been in my rotation for some time now. It is a welcome diversion from my normal Balkans and VaPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.