PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Rose flavor! You've got to try Mixture #79 I know it has alot of enemies out there but I like it alot, The Rose taste is strong and not for everyone.But I feel it is worth a try.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
you know I wondered if people were mistaking rose for the recorded "soapy" flavour -- or at least some sort of flawer.
I remember the first time my Korean friend gave me a pack of gun and when I started at him after tasting it he started laughing -- it was lillac flavored gun and yes, it tasted a bit like soap (probably because Americans only really see flower flavours in candles and soap) -- but as the years went by I developed quite the taste for floral candies/gums/cigarettes (most of which I used order from that old friend in Korea after he went back and before we lost touch)
I'll give mixture 79 a go sometime. . . assuming you aren't pulling my chain. Though I'll be ordering a corncob to go with it if I do heh heh.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
And I thought those things I grow in my garden were flowers but they're really soap and candles. Silly me.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
Flowers themselves are unprocessed silly -- the real thing is quite different from the "flavour" I mentioned. . . and well over 90% of the people I've known haven't even seen a real flower in recent years. Of course this is just my experience and I could be wrong.
But yer just being cute anyway so I'll give up justifying my statement (which was stroked too broadly to be true anyway).

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Sorry, just kidding.I guess I forgot to use. LOL. No hard feelings I hope.

I guess my comic relief dose'nt cross over when texting.

Status
Not open for further replies.