PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I've seen a couple of these posted, their site is bare, not sure if they are even being made while it does have a waitlist sign up, sadly that means nothing.

Has anyone seen one for sale lately, or have one for sale / trade?

I've done the web search and checked all of the results but they are hard to find in stock for sale, any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Peter Turbo
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I've seen a couple of these posted, their site is bare, not sure if they are even being made while it does have a waitlist sign up, sadly that means nothing.

Has anyone seen one for sale lately, or have one for sale / trade?

I've done the web search and checked all of the results but they are hard to find in stock for sale, any help is appreciated.
If you sign up, they will e-mail you when something becomes available.

Reactions: Honkytonk Man

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
  • Haha
Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
As I understand it the Merchant Service table pipe was born as a POTY side project on another forum, where the owner/operator is somewhat active. There's a group of people who have been waiting on round two of those pipes to be made (for close to a year, now), and the owner posted an update in February that he'd purchased some equipment to make production a little easier. If I see anything more concrete I'll keep you posted, as I assume when he gets around to those pipes there will be some for the Merchant Services website close behind.

Reactions: AJL67

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
They aren't that difficult almost seems like something you could easily commission, i'll give it some time and if all else fails it should be an easy commission for someone to just do the bowl.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
  • Love
Reactions: TheIronMonkey

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
Wow! A table pipe? Very cool concept. Wonder why not commonly available.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
that are also lunt ready unlike this. Also people see it and probably think weed which could be a mark against their popularity.

LOL, Lunt ready? It's called a table pipe.

I've been smoking cannabis since I was 15, I'm 37. I've never been indulging where someone has busted out a table pipe or anything remotely close to this, in all that time. But sure, its got to be the weeds fault :rolleyes:.

On a side note I was thinking about having Chris Kelly (Eldritch Pipes) making me one of these, it will be a long wait but I love the Slender Man he made for me. I'm mostly smoking at my desk anyway, table pipe makes sense.

Reactions: anotherbob
May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I was able to get my name down for a Bing pipe from MS sometime last year (June, I think) and was contacted by them to say that it was available, towards the end of the year, I'm guessing that it was around November, which ties in with what IronMonkey posted.
At the time of me ordering the Bing, I noticed that the table pipes were available. A buddy of mine told me that he'd ordered one too. However, I have still yet to see the table pipe, he tells me that it's stuck in customs and had asked his secretary to deal with it, etc., etc. But he's also a little elaborate with what he says too.
Anyway, in answer to your query, they were available last year.
Hope your search is successful!

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
limited use. You need a dedicated space a space where you could just smoke your other pipes that are also lunt ready unlike this. Also people see it and probably think weed which could be a mark against their popularity.
I guess but yah Pax 3
I believe Bob was referring to "other" pipes, i.e. hand held pipes, as "lunt ready".
No no let's see where this goes. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Honkytonk Man

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I've been looking at pre-drilled briar blocks online and they are cheap, wouldn't take much work to shape it out and attach a simple pipe hose to it, also looking at pre-drilled meerschaum block but the blocks in both materials are obviously kind of small and i was picturing bigger for the table pipe, that being said i will just buy a block and play around with it!

Last edited:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
LOL, Lunt ready? It's called a table pipe.

I've been smoking cannabis since I was 15, I'm 37. I've never been indulging where someone has busted out a table pipe or anything remotely close to this, in all that time. But sure, its got to be the weeds fault :rolleyes:.

On a side note I was thinking about having Chris Kelly (Eldritch Pipes) making me one of these, it will be a long wait but I love the Slender Man he made for me. I'm mostly smoking at my desk anyway, table pipe makes sense.
other pipes are the lunt ready ones. But you can also smoke them while sitting at home too.