PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
He made me this so it will be easier for me to take my pipe out and about! He's the best! :worship:

It's made of maple wood and finished with bees wax.

image2-600x448.jpg

image1-600x448.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
The Savinelli Tortuga line employs a "cap" that is very similar to this sort of thing, but the fact that he made on himself is extremely nifty and a very clever idea. That is really cool!

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Awesome its great that you two are both enjoying this hobby especially cause if i remember correctly you said you husband doesnt even smoke. Well he must be very supportive. thats great.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
He doesn't smoke, but he hates cigs. He likes the smell of my pipe tobacco and is super supportive. I'm very lucky I snagged him.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
Great Idea. I've used wine bottle stoppers myself. The ones with a twist cap attached to a cork. Every wine manufacturer has a different size cork. I have many pipes with different sizes of bowls, so I keep all the cork tops and use them for different pipes. Most of the time I put 2 loaded pipes in my pocket.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
thats a really cool piece. Sounds like u snagged a good suppourtive guy, great for u. I hope nothing but the best for you guys! happy future projects. (make sure to post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.