PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
Hey guys i live in the St. Pete/Tampa are and I am looking for a good local B&M to visit. I do order online but am a strong believer in supporting the local businesses in your areas. I have found Edwards Pipes in Tampa and it is a decent place, lots of house blends but not many other tins or such. Any suggestions would be greatly aprrecicated. Thanks. :)

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Try a search for Tampa or Florida on the forums. I know Kevin lives there and has made a few suggestions from time to time. I can remember a post when Jasongone made a trip to Florida, I think a few different shops down there were mentioned but cant recall the details.

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
Ok, thanks for the help. Being new on here and all looking forward to asking for lots more.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Just be careful Caleb, this is a dangerous crowd around here. It all starts with a pack full of sample tobaccos, next thing you know you'll be posting about your latest $400 order from smokingpipes.com .....

I'm just saying, its a slippery slope.

BTW, I hope you enjoy the sampler I sent you........ mwuaHaHaHaHaHahah

:rofl:

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
Haha i am going to enjoy every second of that sampler. This is a slope i am willing to slip on :) glad lonestar isnt only trying to get me hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.