PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hobbit's Door

Lurker
Mar 25, 2024
Witchita KS
Warm greetings from the now rainy Central CA Pacific Coast!

I always enjoy watching the Jayhawks, and sorry to see they're out of the March Maddening.

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Thank you kindly for the good info.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hi I am from Kansas. I am a new pipe smoker ... or newish. I bought six Carolina gent corn cob pipes and I own one other cob that is very similar to the Carolina gent but has a acorn shaped bottom and a black stem. I smoke everything right now. I am trying to find what I like. So far I like Lane Limited Crown Achievement (a gift), Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bulls Eye Flake, Sutliff Queen Anne's Revenge, Sutliff Vanilla Custard and Prince Albert. I smoke Prince Albert every morning with a cup of coffee. I am still new and am learning how to avoid the dreaded tongue bite. I am getting there. I am looking forward to leaning more about this magnificent form of tobacco smoking. Cheers to all.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Hobbit's Door