PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smooth

Might Stick Around
Jan 10, 2012
I have, unfortunately, due to carelessness or forgetfulness, left behind a number of pipes in assorted places or vehicles during my many travels. Each time I felt like such ........... (you fill in the word). I hope they all found good homes, but I doubt it. Our great pipes are looked on by too many others as "dirty" objects, and thrown away when found. A shame.
What about you?

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Yep, left one in a truck I traded in some years back. Went back to the dealer when I realized it but it was too late...... :(

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I've had a "Jet Pipe" stolen years ago, and made a trade for two Peterson's a while back.

But, other than those, I have managed to hang on to all the others... Knock Wood. :puffy:

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Has happened to me with a few Zippos back when I smoked cigs. I've also lost a couple of nice cigar cutters. Thankfully, never a pipe... yet!

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
I really have never left a pipe behind.........but twice I have quit smoking. 1st time I gave away my whole stable which included grandfathers and fathers pipes (no big loss since they didn't have good pipes)However the 2nd time I dumped about 15 pipes in a donation box and I think that time it included a nice Ben Wade, and various other low mid grade briars. No problem, It has been fun buying more pipes. Kinda was a good lesson not to covet anything. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.