PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I just got my order in from Smokingpipes.com. I got a few that I have been wanting to try (1Q, C&D bright Virgina and Virgina flake), and a few of tins that I am going to cellar (Erinmore Flake, 3P's, and Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls). I also got a couple of estates a Peterson system pipe that I have been looking at for a while and nice little Dasco "Bull Moose" that was to god to resist. I hope this clears the system for a while, my wife says I'm done for a while :crying:, but I have been thinking about adding some Penzance to my cellar if I can find it and come up with the money... and maybe a new address to send it too. :lol: :puffy:
DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Oh man! You made a great haul! Nice goin' :clap:

You gotta get something over on the Mrs. -- find her weak spot and leverage that against her.

With Mrs. Cortez that would be shoes: if she buys a new pair, then I'm immediately on line! :lol:

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
HA! Well we are about to have a baby so everything she wants right now has to do with that and I am not sure I can win that argument. I am sure I can think of something...

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Yep its a 309. I like the birds eye. It has a few pits in it, but it smokes great. It was the whole reason I went to place an order, but I had to get the free shipping so I added a few things.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
thought I recognized that shape.

I have a 309 System Standard purchased off the 'bay. Perfectly good solid pipe, works well with flake but the grain in mine is really kind of , erm..., non-descript I geuss you'd say?

Not nearly as defined as yours appears, nice get sherlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.