Last Tobacco Order for A While...I Think.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Nice haul. I finally managed to get a couple of tins of Old Dark Fired myself on my most recent order. Looking forward to trying it.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Nice order. My Old Dark Fired had a bit of rust under the tin though so watch out. Tobacco was fine though.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I have tried Haddo's Delight, Jack Knife Plug, 1-Q and Old Dark Fired. They're all good. I'd bet the others are all good, too. Old Dark Fired is one of the stronger blends that I like.
If you are any good at doing reviews, let us know what you think of them.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I usually just order a tub or 2 of CH and PA, but I have an order on the way from Rich for Butternut Burley, Down by the River, Three Blind Moose and a Patriot Cob.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Nice haul. I'm not much of a VA guy, but your selections look to be quality leaf. Enjoy and happy puffing! :puffy:

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I should be good now for a bit I hope. I *think* that I have everything that I've been wanting to try.

...you "think"......it looks like you'te just getting started my friend. TAD is a beast.
Awesome order. As soon as I finish my pouch of CH I might be ordering the tub myself.

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
My Old Dark Fired had a bit of rust under the tin though so watch out. Tobacco was fine though.
I wasn't going to open that tin right away...I guess I had better. thanks for the heads up.
I have tried Haddo's Delight, Jack Knife Plug, 1-Q and Old Dark Fired. They're all good. I'd bet the others are all good, too.
To be honest...I haven't found one yet that I haven't enjoyed to some degree. I'm the same with cigars.
As soon as I finish my pouch of CH I might be ordering the tub myself.
I probably should have started with a pouch...but for the price, I couldn't resist the tub. I really need to settle down on purchasing tobacco. I should have enough to get me through the summer. What I really need is a couple more pipes! :P

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
Old Dark Fired deserves to be smoked immediately. Jack Knife is good, but it gives me a headache. And you can't go wrong with some SG FVF. If you find that you don't like any of them, send them to Dayton! :puffy:

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
How to describe Old Dark Fired...I feel like I've just smoked a slightly overcooked steak, in a good way. I have never experienced anything like it.

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
It's left a wonderful taste in my mouth and I have just called my wife and asked her to pick up some steaks for supper.

youngpiper1

Might Stick Around
Jun 6, 2013
How did we go from a vast array of pipe tobaccos to cheese, cheese burgers ,and steaks...great now ontop of wanting some pipe tobacco I'm hungry XD

Status
Not open for further replies.