PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Good luck briar brother. Praying for you to have a successful surgery and end this pain that you have. Been there and had the pain also. Seeing the surgeon is like seeing a vision of peace...couldn't wait to have the stone removed. Taking Magnesium tablets helps to keep the stones away.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
May you be in the 40. Wishing you all the best for a quick and easy resolution to all the manhood mayhem!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OMG! Just caught this thread, and good to see you back on deck, Michael. All good thoughts and prayers for your tomorrow! My wishes come with no strings attached....

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Well, could always use the old method that you used to pull teeth when they got loose....tie the string to a door knob, stand back and...well,you get the idea. Just might take a little bit of liquor.
Glad you came out on the up and up. Best of luck tomorrow.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
DIY part.....oh my, you were in the 60%. If it’s any consolation, after the “pull”, you will have a new personal best for the (How bad could it be, it couldn’t possibly be as bad as “the pull”!). I truly hope it goes better than you worrying it will, but it will probably be much, much worse! P.S. At least you can smoke afterwards.

This morning Mrs. Cosmic told me that if I couldn't pull the string, she would auction it off on Facebook. The highest bidder would get to pull the string and have me make a stone into a nice pendant. :oops:

But, I know she was kidding, she wouldn't let another woman touch y string. :puffy:
Yep, a bowl of D&R Twotimer in a bulldog starts the day off. It has been a burley summer for me.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Whoa, sorry I missed it, Michael! Hope you're better now! I was supposed to have gone under the knife yesterday myself but it's been pushed back a couple of weeks due to a screwup at the doc's office. You should be all healed about the time I have to lay off my arthritis meds.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
This morning Mrs. Cosmic told me that if I couldn't pull the string, she would auction it off on Facebook.
Hey, if you couldn't do it, could have always let her put it up there for an auction. Might have meant enough money for a new pipe, some new tobacco, maybe even a new, fancy bottle of liquor to help you cope with the pain of snatching that baby out!
The highest bidder would get to pull the string and have me make a stone into a nice pendant.
Sounds pretty lucrative.
"Comic Stones"
I kind of dig it.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Glad you cleared Phase 1. I got some help lined up for after the auction!
tugowar.jpg

To your health!
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.