PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockytopva

Lurker
Jul 30, 2014
I mixed it with BCA and liked it better than by itself. I'm going to get some CH and try mixing it with it too.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I pack in to small mylar bags and mail it off to people for free.

I find that to be the best way to get it out of the house without having to file impact reports with the EPA.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Lane 1 Q or as I call it Low I Q is horrible. It tends to show up as a ghost on old smoked pipes. It is resilient to even mixing with Condor which will normally obliterate any other tobacco flavor known to man. It has a very powerful scent. I arranged to get some for a brother piper on the forum who lived in Wales. It had to be triple bagged and duct taped so the smell would not leak out of the triple wrapped envelope since I had labeled it as 'Three ties and a Cravat, Birthday gift, value $20' for the purposes of the UK Customs! It's so bad we have to send it to Wales to get rid of the stuff! :rofl:

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Just add some dark fired Kentucky, and a small amount of burly. This will take the perfume taste away and leave ya with a pleasant smoke.

rockytopva

Lurker
Jul 30, 2014
I did an equal 1/3 mix of 1Q/BCA/Carter Hall...perfection imo. A little nutty flavor then some chocolate followed by some vanilla and caramel. Almost like smoking a snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.