PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Has anyone else noticed they love smoking everything? The only solution I've come up with is I may not have delicate tasting abilities of more senior smokers. I've smoked everything from Prince Albert to Great Outdoors by Sutliff. I almost consider this a mixed blessing because lately nothing offends me or my pipes.Have others had this happen?

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I have no taste at all (my ex girlfriends prove that ) But I do definitely Can taste the various nuances in tobaccos.

theotherspace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Class it as a blessing and have you considered maybe you have more delicate tasting abilities which mean you can find the good in everything? I don't like flavoured blends but after that I am not fussy in the slightest! One of my few pipe smoking friends can smoke absolutely anything and enjoy it, it is a gift I envy him!

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
I think I may be the same way. I seem to be able to switch from ying to yang and enjoy it all UNLESS it smokes too hot or bites. I recently received a pound of "Best of the Rest" (sundry leftovers) from pipesandbriars.com and I really enjoy it.

bobdobbs

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2011
Hah! Someone, go register pipesandbriars.com asap!
I definitely enjoy the Altadis Chocolate over the Lanes 1Q (these are the only pipes tobaccos I own at the moment), but after years of dried up black and milds im not sure if i'll ever really dislike anything.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Patience, grasshopper. First you must master the slow smoke. Then and only then will you have the nuances wash over you.
Or go nuts and enjoy whatever gets stuffed in your bowl. If you're happy, you're winning. Puff away, puff away.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.