PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Hard to believe that Kurt Russell has left us. He never got the acclaim that others did, but he always had a very strong fanbase. He starred in numerous features for Disney in the late 50's and into the 70's. He could handle the lighthearted stuff as well as any man could and was very adept at being very good in serious roles. I don't know how many movies he made but he made a bunch of them. His most memorable film might be Tombstone where he played Wyatt Earp alongside of Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. He died of cancer at the age of 72. He was truly an underappreciated gem of an actor.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
From what I've seen thus far, it appears this may not be true...may be an internet hoax...hopefully that's the case.

Reactions: anotherbob

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Hopefully it's a hoax. He's been in so many things I've enjoyed. I'll probably remember him most for "The Thing".

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Hard to believe that Kurt Russell has left us. He never got the acclaim that others did, but he always had a very strong fanbase. He starred in numerous features for Disney in the late 50's and into the 70's. He could handle the lighthearted stuff as well as any man could and was very adept at being very good in serious roles. I don't know how many movies he made but he made a bunch of them. His most memorable film might be Tombstone where he played Wyatt Earp alongside of Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. He died of cancer at the age of 72. He was truly an underappreciated gem of an actor.
Bad source