PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
Hey all! I've been reading the forums for a long time now, but only made a couple of posts or responses. I'd like to be more involved, but was wondering: how do you all keep up to date on what's going on here in the forums? Do you usually just log in and look around to see if there's any new threads that interest you? Do you get email alerts? Is there an app for the forums you use on your phone? Just curious to see how others interact here on the site.

I just look for interesting threads. I just don't have the time to keep up with everything. Lately, I've been putting more of my time into other aspects of my life. But, I do like to look in on my dear friends here from time to time. And, as things ebb and flow, I may spend more time here, or less. Just make of the forum what you want.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I get emails when someone quotes my post, but not when someone likes one of mine. I have a tab in my Google chrome going at all times for the forum on my phone and my PC. And I just always check the new post section.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I just look for interesting threads. I just don't have the time to keep up with everything. Lately, I've been putting more of my time into other aspects of my life. But, I do like to look in on my dear friends here from time to time. And, as things ebb and flow, I may spend more time here, or less. Just make of the forum what you want.
Oh....you have time....

I've been on here 2 weeks longer than you. And you have 23,000 MORE posts than I do.

You have time.....

puffy :ROFLMAO:nnnn

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
I get emails when someone quotes my post, but not when someone likes one of mine. I have a tab in my Google chrome going at all times for the forum on my phone and my PC. And I just always check the new post section.
I think I'll try making it my homepage and see how that works for me. I'll look at the different email settings, too. Thank you!

Reactions: JOHN72 and didimauw

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I have blocked the message alerts to alert me on my cell phone. I just check the forum when I have time. I try not to use my cell phone 24 hours a day. I don't have social networks, I don't even watch youtube anymore, I don't want to be flooded with misinformation all day long. I take refuge in my favorite books, my passion for the world of tobacco, a little exercise and walk with my wife on the beach. I don't need anything else. I am nauseated by the news on the internet and television. I hate influencer fashion and those gurus of the future.

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
I come in here everyday. And I always keep this tab open. Wherever you comment, you'll get email notification if someone else comment in that thread. Or, you can click "Watch" on the right top corner on whichever thread that you want to follow.

Reactions: Snook and JOHN72