PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I sent this off to guhrillastile for a fix-er upper and received it back with not one but two replacement stems and a nice polished up briar, and a couple other goodies like a nice wood tamper.
Before:

4vp8Axt.jpg

qW119Zd.jpg

4vp8Axt.jpg

AFTER:

TzgnEQQ.jpg

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Just sent this one, the other I was considering decided it wasn't worth it. I have more, just sorting through the ones that are worthy and ones that won't make the cut.
Here is one that could use some work:

Bh14sNE.jpg

Looks like briar is cracked... should I bother?

pskjyNo.jpg

EB3yLI8.jpg

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
The first one looks amazing guhrillastile did a good job, and that second one I've never seen before on the forum, but it looks awesome I mean the wind cap built into the pipe that is just cool.

~Ron

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Very good. And thank you for saving the forum from my dreadful photography skills.
Glad you like it. Smoke it well and may it last for years.

wolfshade

Lurker
Sep 24, 2013
Portugal
First of all I am new here so hi everyone, I started smoking pipe on august and most of what I know of pipes and pipe smoking came from the knowledge of everyone here by checking these forums.

So I decided to register.
Now pylorns, allow me to say this, your pipes look amazing, I love them, they look great, I dont know if you decided or not to restore the cracked one or not but I would deffinately try to restore it as I have never seen anything similar to it.

The Karl Erik one looks sweet and looks even better now after some restoration, I love the looks of Nordic Pipes, although I don't have any at the moment, it's still something I'm willing to get sometime later when I can afford to.

Status
Not open for further replies.