PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not an every day smoker or a very seasoned one either but for the last I don't know 3 weeks I've been smoking Virginia's and loving it. So today I thought I'd switch it up an and smoke some McClellad just plain nut which is one of the tobacco that I stated out with and thought I liked but right now it tastes like I'm smoking a turd. I think I spoiled myself !! Is this one of those too much of a good thing deals ?? .Virginia say'in ...Once you had me baby you won't another lol

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I love Virginias, once I found them it was hard to move away from Virginias and VaPers. My favorite Vs, by far, are McClellands.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Right now -- and it's always changing -- McClellands has one of the largest selections of carefully blended Virginias, although other blenders have some great ones. I consider C&D the master of unique and creative burley blends often including a variety of other tobaccos. G.L. Pease and Russ O. provide some of the most exciting special blends, notable to me for their non-aromatics. I do savor Virginias and Va/Per, as well as English and related (Scottish, Balkan, Oriental) blends, but I really love blends that include burley, as the principle or back-up leaf.
ember, I'd like the headline on the post to be something like Love Those Virginias, or something that mentions the subject. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.