PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
First off ... thats a very nice first order, all great tobaccos.
second... as far as MY first online order, sadly I dont remember as it was a very long time ago. :lol:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
First online order may have been from McCranie's, purchasing both Red Ribbon and Murdock's Pipe, back in 2004.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I have CRS terminally so can only recall that it was with Carey's smokeshop whom I called them on the number they gave in the back of a magazine. It was some of their aros when I was young and dumb and thought that stuff must taste as good as it smells. I know that isn't the online you may have meant but it is over a telephone line so it's close to the same. Since I have terminal CRS I can't even remember who my first computer order was with. I know it was English something or an other.

drjohn

Lurker
Feb 3, 2013
Dunhill EMP, NightCap, Presbyterian Mixture and Sherlock Holmes. Good tabaks. Cant complain about them, other than I find that in Order to enjoy the Sherlock Holmes, I can only smoke it occasionally otherwise it looses its taste. I enjoy interspersing English and Oriental blends with a good Virginia. Someone just sent me a tin of Orlik Golden Slice which is good value and I use it to bounce off the English and Orientals.

Status
Not open for further replies.