PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Hats off, broseidon. Too many would stand idly by, afraid of getting involved. With my scrawny ass and awful reaction time I'm afraid I would have been one of those people. Glad you put a stop to the crook.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Further, if you are not packing you really have no business getting involved in such a situation as elduderino did. Standing back and watching is the best idea. Still sometimes reflexes over-ride good sense and judgement. I can applaud such a response even as I gently admonish the person.
One never knows if the bad guy is doped up, crazy or rational. It's real easy to get in over one's head in the heat of battle.
But, all's well that ends well. So, again, well done! You were very fortunate. You got a guardian angel out there somewhere elduderino.

elduderino

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2014
St.Paul, MN
I'm normally one to watch it go down. I'm a chill dude! He was upon me so fast I just bent forward and dug in. No choice really.
Thanks for the kind words,Gents.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
if you are not packing you really have no business getting involved
Someone should inform the British Police of this! :)
More people WOULD get involved if we had more protection from the liabilities associated with involvement.
A friend of mine almost got railroaded with an assualt charge because he saved a guy from a 2-on-1 fight.
Luckily, he subpoenaed the police dept. for the 911 tapes and found enough inconsistencies to get out of it.
These days, people just stand aside and watch crimes being committed for fear of repercussion.

elduderino

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2014
St.Paul, MN
It's bad when criminals are more protected than the good citizen. I understand it's the PDs job. But what do you do when police do not or can not respond in timely fashion? Damned if you do damned if you don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.