PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dsturg369

Can't Leave
May 9, 2009
Augusta, GA
I have a single Meer and the only time I smoke it is Christmas morning, then each morning until New Years Day. The only thing I smoke in it is Boswels Christmas Cookie. It's one of the very few tobaccos that smells exactly the same before and during smoking, and it tastes outstanding with a cup of hot coffee.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
For English blends, I can recommend:
Countryside
Northwoods
Railroad station
For a mild aromatic blend, you might want to try Bear blend.
I live 20 minutes South of the store, and get there every couple of months
How would you describe Countryside and Railroad Station relative to Northwoods? I like Northwoods but haven’t tried those other two.

GreatWhiteNorthPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
I like all of their blends. NoBite Delight, Piper's Pleasure, Boswell's Blend and Christmas Cookie are all really nice, high quality aromatics. I'm not as familiar with their English blends, but I do enjoy their Mild English, which is a nice crossover aromatic-English. Get a sampler pack and enjoy!

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I just wanted to add that though I don't smoke very many of their blends, I've heard nothing but good things about them and if you enjoy aromatics, you'll most likely be very pleased. And the family as a whole are top notch people and a joy to interact with. I recommend the Boswell's very highly!