PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Got 4 on the way from yesterday evenings order. I skipped one of the series, so I won't be one of "those" selling the "sets" for a "bargain"...
Really can't remember why I skipped it, I'm usually out for all kinds of variety...
I skipped them all except for Anomalous and Para, the others just didn't appeal to me. Even then I only got two tins of each, already spent a bunch this week on tobacco and forgot this was dropping as well.

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I think I'm gonna pass on this one. The tobaccos used in the blend sound good but I'm not sure when I'd get around to smoking it and like others, I've completely had my fill of the new and limited releases that seem to appear weekly. Thank goodness I've got some readily available blends that I enjoy very much that can be had for less than $3/oz.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I’m going with the latter approach. I figure anything really worth stockpiling will eventually be available on the consignment market, so might as well fill my cellar up with a variety. I’m probably well over 100 different tins now, so who knows if I’ll ever really find a favorite anyway.
Nice! I got a couple of favorites I don't want to run out of, but I am not stuck on anything. I like the variety more than I like any certain tobacco.

pipesbywoo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2023
Los Angeles
www.etsy.com
Excellent review. I have some Paradoxical in the mail I'm looking forward to. I passed on all of the others in the series until Anomalous. Tried it, loved it, and ordered more. Eager to see how the Rustica plays with the other leaves.

Reactions: UncleRasta