Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
True, there are many fans of natural French tobaccos here. The Caporal is the only one on sale in Italy, perhaps that's why you often hear it mentioned.
tabacs Gris Francaises (dark French ribbon cut domestic tobaccies)are still a tad lighter that those made out of Italian kentucky leaf,despite I consider myself being somewhat seasoned' smoker here I could not bring myself to smoking.Italian Cigars in my pipe even that famous Italian pipe blend Comune Morbid is pretty potent mixture leave alone Comune Forte.Whereas Brands like Italia Classico and Golf Armonia are mellower tasting.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
tabacs Gris Francaises (dark French ribbon cut domestic tobaccies)are still a tad lighter that those made out of Italian kentucky leaf,despite I consider myself being somewhat seasoned' smoker here I could not bring myself to smoking.Italian Cigars in my pipe even that famous Italian pipe blend Comune Morbid is pretty potent mixture leave alone Comune Forte.Whereas Brands like Italia Classico and Golf Armonia are mellower tasting.
I had considered getting Golf as well. But I figured with the limited quantities I could bring back I'd get Forte and Cimette first. Golf will be on a future trip.