PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Congratulations Jim :clap: I always go straight to your reviews when contemplating a new to me blend. A great help and as mentioned above, straight forward and unbiased :worship:

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Mikethompson, look on tobaccoreviews.com and then make an account and you can keep favorites.
Congrats Jim!! You're at 2,002 now. Keep it up!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks, Ashdigger. I'll try.
Thanks, DaveT for the kind words.
MikeThompson: Ashdigger gave you great advice. Here's a link to my user page at TR. If you click on the word "blend", you can see everything in alphabetical order according to company and their blends.
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/12988

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
Awesome, Jim! I find your reviews to be excellent as our tastes seem to be quite similar. I've tried many different blends that I may not have if not for your reviews. Keep on lighting the way! :clap:

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Thank you for your hard work Jim and congrats.
When researching new blends your review is the first one I check.

pyratemate

Lurker
Feb 6, 2013
Aye Mr Inks, Congratulations on a well deserved Honorarium! Whilst I can nae name 2000 blends Ye has done us all a nice service in reviewing them!
poet.gif

There Cheers fer Mr Inks

Huzzah

Huzzah

Huzzah

cheers.gif

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
You know, we all turn to and read your reviews. And it is easy to assume that you have done many. But 2000, that's hard for the mind to grasp. Each and every one of those reviews is detailed and honest. 2000 reviews with none of them being phoned in is beyond impressive, as is your palate. Congratulations, sir.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks, Crashthegrey. I must admit I'm surprised by how many blends I have smoked, too. But, as I said before, much of what I have smoked came from gifts and trades, and without my fellow pipers, I'd never reached that level. It's very fair to say that everybody who is in that group has a piece of that review count, and my profound appreciation. It's a group achievement.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
If it wasen't Jim, I wouldn't never know how to properly enjoy my daily stable Amphora brown, he was the one who taught me how to,Lol, but sure enough,in all probability I will remeber this our conversation for the rest of my life.

Yet I do love how I was given some important corrections about some blends we had discussed about,and all this free of charge.

Much appreciated indeed. Greets,P

Status
Not open for further replies.