PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
The year before he was killed, Kennedy had rejected plans to fake terrorist attacks at Gitmo and in Florida and in Washington D.C., which could then be blamed on the Cubans as a pretext for war. Just look up Operation Northwoods. Except don't think it was just some weird plan cooked up by an obscure nobody working somewhere in the Pentagon. The plans were signed by EACH of the joint chiefs of staff and sent to SecDef MacNamara. Kennedy said no. Anyhow, this is a long way of saying that there were some absolute NUT JOBS at the highest levels of government who were willing to kill Americans in order to start a war. Would these same people have any scruple about killing a president? I don't think so.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
A crazy guy. Who said he didn't do it. And we believe him. Murders being known for their honesty....Ever pres has a list of groups that want to kill him. Kennedy didn't own the market in that. I believe we may never know why he was shot. I also believe we know exactly who did.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I believe we may never know why he was shot. I also believe we know exactly who did.
Sorry, I just don’t believe in magic bullets. Or magic loogies, for that matter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
If this isn't political, I don't know what is. But I'll play.
JFK signed an an executive order that would have taken the power to issue currency away from the Federal Reserve, and given it back to the U.S. Treasury Dept. Or something like that. Fast forward to LBJ, and this order was repealed, with no attempt to sign a similar order since.

jservant98

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2013
Southern Oregon
I believe the head shot came from the front or side not the rear. Kennedy's head went back and left not forward. Also, why was his brain missing? We can only speculate on who was responsible but I don't think Oswald acted alone at all. Just my opinion..

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@fishingandpipes

OK guys, I'm sorry, I'm sick of reading this shit and I'm ready to give up just to not hear about it any more.
Why in the world did you click into the thread and read it then?
@lostandfound

If this isn't political, I don't know what is.
This is not political as long as you leave the politics out of it.
Jiminks asked me in advance if he could post this thread.

scrapyardape

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 9, 2013
Florida gulfcoast
I'd like to lock all the "Apollo was faked" nutjobs in a room with all the "Apollo was real, but the government is covering up all the evidence of aliens they found on the moon" nutjobs and let them fight to the death... then forget to let the winners out. :P

rebornbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2013
United Kingdom
The year before he was killed, Kennedy had rejected plans to fake terrorist attacks at Gitmo and in Florida and in Washington D.C., which could then be blamed on the Cubans as a pretext for war. Just look up Operation Northwoods. Except don't think it was just some weird plan cooked up by an obscure nobody working somewhere in the Pentagon. The plans were signed by EACH of the joint chiefs of staff and sent to SecDef MacNamara. Kennedy said no. Anyhow, this is a long way of saying that there were some absolute NUT JOBS at the highest levels of government who were willing to kill Americans in order to start a war. Would these same people have any scruple about killing a president? I don't think so.
Isn't it strange how history repeats itself ;)

latbomber

May 10, 2013
Watch this episode of Penn and Teller then think about conspiracy theories again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76AsCIagDQ

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I don't consider this to be political. I find it as a who done it. Kennedy having been President and having political enemies are merely facts of the case. One doesn't have to agree with or argue against any of those politicians stances on the issues. Those stances merely determine whether the person is a suspect or not.

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
Throw a bunch of strange types together and try to prove there wasn't a conspiracy. Everybody connect the dots their way and instead of drawing a giraffe you get a conspiracy.
Like they say, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." (So it was Castro!)
It been 50 years. Try to hide anything big for that long. It didn't take that long to out Deep Throat.

andrew369

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2013
http://www.cracked.com/article_20466_5-conspiracy-theories-that-are-shockingly-easy-to-debunk.html
Logic :mrgreen:

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
One of the 9/11 truthers in the Penn and Teller video talked about airliners that took off and secretly landed at military bases to be replaced with remote control airplanes. I don't believe anything like that happened on 9/11.
HOWEVER... when the military proposed Operation Northwoods to frame the Cubans, that is EXACTLY one of the things they proposed doing: let a charter plane full of passengers take off from the U.S., land at Eglin AFB in Florida and be replaced by a remote-control "drone" that would explode remotely over Cuban airspace as if it had been shot down.
Does that sound crazy? It sure does, but that's exactly what the top brass of the entire U.S. military proposed to President Kennedy in 1962.
The point is not that one of the generals or the CIA had Kennedy killed, but that if you think "logic" or "common sense" applies to people in the government, you could be mistaken. And, by the way, no one had ever heard of these plots until 1997, when the documents were released. That secret was kept for 35 years. So the "someone would have talked" argument isn't as strong as one might think.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
There is no “logic” whatsoever in the theory that Oswald acted alone (and that’s all it is...a theory). There are literally hundreds of facts that discount it.
@pitchfork: Regarding Operations Northwoods, if Kennedy had signed off on it, everyone would believe to this day that the Cubans were responsible. It would be “official history”. And anyone who questioned it based on the factual details would be a “conspiracy theorist”.

fishingandpipes

Aug 24, 2013
@fishingandpipes
OK guys, I'm sorry, I'm sick of reading this shit and I'm ready to give up just to not hear about it any more.
Why in the world did you click into the thread and read it then?
Sorry, I think my attempt at humor fell flat :/

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I'm pretty sure they got the true story correct in Zoolander.
J.P. Prewitt: The truth is male models have been assassinating world leaders for 200 years. Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery, right? Well, who do you think made the powdered wigs and silk stockings worn by the the Founding Fathers?
Derek Zoolander: Mugatu?
J.P. Prewitt: Slaves, Derek. So they hired John Wilkes Booth to do Lincoln in. He was the first model/actor. The same thing happened in Dallas in 1963 with President John F. Kennedy.

Matilda
: Lee Harvey Oswald was not a male model!
J.P. Prewitt: You're goddamn right he wasn't, but the two lookers who capped Kennedy across the grassy knoll sure as shit were!

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
An unconfirmed source reports that JimInks may have been on the grassy knoll and behind the infamous fence at the time. I can't confirm this...just sayin'.
To date, JimInks has neither confirmed or denied the allegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.