PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Beautiful job Ryan. I really like the blast and so light for how large it is. Well done.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I received the pipe today. First, it looks better in person and the way the birds eye blasted is captivating. This chamber is wider than my usual pipes and the only one I have that's wider is a KKKK Castello 55. Ryan said it measured at .82. I just finished half a bowl of Chelsea Morning, for break in I smoke 3 half bowls and then let it rip. It smokes cool, dry, and neutral. Its a delight!
Mechanically the mortise is drilled dead center and the draw is wide open. Finally this bit is perfect. It feels like a Becker and I love the bit.
All in all it is a beautiful pipe that smokes perfectly at a very reasonable price. Everyone should have one.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Ok.... I have now finished my 5th bowl in this pipe. I have smoked Chelsea Morning, ODF, 5100, Quiet Nights, and McCrains Red Ribbon in it. It smokes them all wonderfully.
I really need to recommend Ryan's pipes to anyone looking to spend 300.00- 400.00 for a pipe. This pipe kicks ass.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
The first pipe I drilled for Jeff had a small pit in the chamber, about 1/4 of the way down from the top. That pipe turned into a Prince I just finished up. Here's some pics of that one

Status
Not open for further replies.