PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
I kissed my sister blend - A coarse cut blend of everything...confusing, sweet, bitter, spicy, and leaves a bad after taste and nearly impossible to remove it's effect on your pipe.
No one has mentioned Amidala so....Padme Amidala Public Service - Green River Black Cavendish and Perique - both coarse cut, looking similar in the blackness...deceitful, sweet, and spicy. I do wonder how those tobaccos go together...just winging it I know nothing of blending yet.
Jedi Mind Tricks - Upon opening I discovered a full selection of Esoterica Blends, I go to open up and try my first bowl of Penzance and they all turn into Mixture 79. "You will smoke this...." "Why are you waving your hand....No thank you"

michaelmirza

Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
No Place Like Hoth - Toasty aromatic with hints of campfire and tauntaun intestines
Endor English - Hybrid mixture of woodsy latakia, redwood bark, and tufts of Eewok fur
Trash Compactor Truffle - A mystery grab bag of ingredients; one in every ten tins includes a baby Dianoga

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Royal Gaurd Red- Black Cavendish with cherry topping. How generic!
Palpatine's Fall- Nice tin of white ashes. Now you can say you you didn't have any relights.

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
THE BLENDS AWAKEN!

brought to you by the standard tobacco company of Pennsylvania

coming soon to a store near you.

plugugly

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Gugan's Gold flake

latest

Jar Jar Binks is the best character ever in a movie, I can't believe some people don't like him.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Pink Lady Vader Grasmere Flake, with cotton candy oils.
I bet I know where this came from! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9NFknjTRE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
"Sidious Flake" - A blend of rare and fragrant orientals grown in the mountains of Naboo spiced with a Sith's share of perique and cased with the tears of the young Jedi slain at the temple. **Due to the limited availability of young Jedi tears, this special blend is limited to 500 numbered collector's tins

Status
Not open for further replies.