PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks Cortez. It's good to be back. Smoking Full Virginia Flake in a Bjorne Viking bent billiard.

ziggy

Lurker
Jan 22, 2010
Smoking McClelland's Grand Oriental Katerini Classic in an old Charatan tanshell bulldog with Canadian diamond shank - a really great smoker.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Smoking Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian in a Savinelli Milano Handmade Smooth Bent Dublin.
savinelli-milano-handmade-smooth-bent-dublin.jpg

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Good morning everyone, hope to get a pic of my churchwarden up today. I'm waiting on tech support he he(wife or one of my teenagers) to give me a hand. Started the day with RLP6 and coffee, now cherry cavendish in a Carey apple.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks Bob. Smoking Burley Hobbit this morning, and the sun is shining. Hallelujah.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
jwp159 said
cherry cavendish in a Carey apple.

Wes,

Didn't you describe that pipe as a beat-up old thing? If so, I'm glad to hear you still turn to it like an old friend.

Scars = history + character + memories
Still on Haunted Bookshop ; I'll turn to something sweeter this evening.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
This morning, RLP 6 in a cob. As for the Carey apple I was smoking yesterday, it is a very old friend. It has been with me on many trips into the woods on hunting trips and a faithful friend on many fishing trips. I have other more expensive pipes and better looking pipes, it is battered, but I wouldn't trade it for a new Dunhill.

ghost45

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2010
I am about to Pack a Huge Bowl of FVF and study for my Spanish Quiz tomorrow.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
enjoyed a few bowls of cherry cavendish during the work day, now a homemade blend: black cavendish, cube cut burly, and latakia in a Carey 1/4 bent pot. An experiment that that turned out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.