PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Gorgeous pipe Peck ! The rim on the pipe is outstanding, it really takes a master to pull something like that off so well. In fact, the whole pipe is a perfect display of a masters work. Almost every aspect is balanced in such a way that a lesser artist attempting the pipe would fall flat. This pipe is not over the top in any way, just a very subtle display of skills. Excellent work from Gracik, and excellent choice for a new pipe.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Peck
Congrats on getting a j. Alan pipe
You have to tell us whether it is built and smokes as great as many have said
Once again, like the Comoy, are you going to look at it or smoke it?

Dec 24, 2012
Allan, this Jeff Gracik will definitely be smoked. The Comoy . . . eh . . . not sure I will smoke it right away. On the weekend I was smoking a Comoy Tradition I had picked up for the first time, and I swear to got the stem was turning brownish/green as I was smoking that bloody thing. I love the look and history of old those old Comoys, but I don't plan to smoke any more of them until I send them away and have lucite stems made.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
Awesome pickup Peck! I really admire J. Alan's work, and that is a beautiful representation of it! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, that is a beauty. Love the shape, the blast, everything about it. You really need to smoke this one right away so you can tell us how it compares to a Rad and other artisans you own. He definitely makes some incredible looking pipes. Congrats on another great addition.
160 tins is a good starting point. lol

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Wow. That is something special. If you ever get bored with it, I'll make you a good offer.

Jan 8, 2013
It's beautifully shaped and somehow scary looking at the same time... It's like the pipe of an elf king turned undead ruler of an evil empire. I love it!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Holy shnike's that is a b-e-a-u-tiful work of art right there! Nice pipe, Peck, and masterful display of craftsmanship on your part Jeff...truly amazing!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Oh and Jeff, fellow surfer here and former OB, San Diego resident a few years back. Hope you've been enjoying the recent month or two of swells out there brother! I was out there in September for my best friends wedding and caught a nice day up in encinitas at d street and down in OB at my old stomping grounds when i lived there. Water is still FREEZING ass cold here in the VA Beach area!
Keep up the great work on your pipes and take care, brother!

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.