PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
So glad the tide is changing for you. just read this thread from start to finish. I'm in a similar boat, after 8 months, multiple interviews, trying to maintain myself. This gives me hope

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I'm glad things are looking up for you guys. Positive attitude, patience and hard work always pay off. We define ourselves by how we handle the challenges life gives us. bent1 don't give up!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Good news! Very happy to hear that things have taken a good turn for you. :puffy:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Having something, anything, regardless of how small... It's these things that make life worth living. Without anything to look forward to, life loses its flavor.

porchsitter

Lurker
Oct 11, 2015
Hang in there! Things WILL improve!
I am glad you have found comfort in your pipes and a forum of people to cheer you on.
I too picked up the pipe as a stress reliever. The ritual of packing and lighting. The constant feedback loop of a scalded tongue to remind me to slow down. The hours I have spent researching blends and reading these forums have been excellent therapy. It has taken my mind off of things I am happy to forget and helped me to center myself. Please if you have not already, look into breath smoking. For me the rhythm and cadence quickly takes my thoughts and turns them off.
I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.