PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
This is my last week of work after 17-years of holding the keys to what, for me, was a magical office. I sure appreciated an undeserved but very nice story done by one of our local television stations last night and thought I'd share it with you. When you see where I "worked" I think you will agree that I never really "worked." (-:
http://www.kwtx.com/_254sports/high/headlines/Sports-Spotlight-Fallon-Closes-Book-On-Hall-of-Fame-Career-246798641.html
Pipestud

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
Man what a great job and a career. Good luck with your retirement!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
There is much to be proud of over your tenure. Congrats on a well deserved extended vacation. Now you can spend all day here with the rest of us. :clap:

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Welcome to a much deserved retirement Steve. Nothing like waking up each morning and realizing the time is YOURS! I retired at the end of 2009 and I still maintain it's the best thing I've ever done. Enjoy and happy puffin',
Dave

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I just the video clip and did anyone notice the commercial fir 'fun guns' at the end?
Not something we'd see out here in NYC LOL

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I've got nothing but the deepest respect for you , I"ve done business with you and what you said is what you got , don't have much of that nowadays. The really only bad thing about retirement is you tend to forget what day it is, Is today Wednesday or Thursday , Wife pipes up it's Friday you old senile thing, I put thing in there as some wives say a lot worse, mine does. Enjoy, Enjoy,Enjoy,

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Congratulations on your retirement, you will soon feel like every day is Saturday and it's a really good feeling. I retired almost 5 years ago at age 60 after working as a locomotive engineer for 39 years. I have never regretted retiring. Moved to the Texas Hill Country when I retired and don't plan on moving back to the Texas Panhandle. Wishing you many happy retirement years!

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Congratulations Steve!!! As someone who used to live in Texas thanks for all that you did. Enjoy your retirement and be proud of what you have accomplished and the impact you made.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your retirement. I enjoyed the presentation and article about your job. Hope your family will enjoy spending extra time with you.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Congrats! Now have an absolute blast doing whatever you find interesting and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.