PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I saw this at SmokingPipes, $50.00 bucks with case!
mKmkyAM.jpg
It's a sickness... :twisted:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a beauty for sure. It's a great military mount style, and nifty patterning on the bowl with insulating benefits. Looks like a primo smoker.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Should have my hands on it mid-week coming up. Will report on how it smokes...

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Add ALWAYS a big THANK YOU to you number6 for that Pete Meer you sold me! One of the best smoking pipes I own...

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Wow, wezzell, I have never seen a meer like that. What a great look. I bet it does smoke cool as a north wind.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Received the meer on Monday. Fired it up tonight with some Mac Baren HH Bold Kentucky very well dried and rubed out. Great smoke! Incredible how light this pipe is and smokes like a dream. The weez shoots, HE SCORES...

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
On revisiting this post it came to me that it would be far more difficult to maintain the proper design on the portion of the bole showing through from carved surface that the carving its self. Do you see any sign of a line on the top of the bole that would indicate the inside was inserted into the exterior after the carving was complete. My hats off to someone who could keep the perspective of the back behind the carving if it is all one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.