PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
psychpipes, may all the future health and growth milestones be marked with only good tidings. Take lots of pictures and videos. Every day just take one photo. You won’t regret it. Wrapped in the thousands of pictures you will wind up with will be true gems and priceless treasures. There was a time when my family ate dinner together every night. After bellies were full the kids would start to mess around and joke a bit at the table. Like everyone else’s, our camera has a video feature and we filmed them just talking sillyness to each other and joking or dancing to whatever music that happened to be on in the house. They were 6 and 3. Now they are 12 and 9. They're still so funny and wonderful but not the little people they once were. Don't blink....

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Sorry meant to type 18 not 8. An 18 year old tin of Escudo sounds amazing.

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
As a newborn intensive care physician (neonatologist) I can appreciate that a new baby has been born healthy and happy. Congratulations on the new baby!!! And a pipe full to you as well...

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Congrats...as the father of two boys...I hope you and your family all the pleasure and joy that our sons have brought us..btw that's a great name you and your wife have chosen for him. I raise my pipe to you, you're wife and you're future family....

Status
Not open for further replies.