PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Too confusing for me. And pipe smoking isn't gender specific. My wife has recently taken it up, and my Shawnee great grandmother smoked an old red stone pipe for years.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
Not Me.

11.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm just a boy, so I will refrain from answering.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
How is a nation conquered from within? Well, one aspect of it might be to make masculinity socially unacceptable.
Creating gender confusion in young children would probably help as well.
It's bad enough that this kind of lunatic bullshit goes on at the college level, but it's being taught to young children in public schools now too.
You may think you're sending your kid to school to learn to read and write, but they're learning "gender identity".
Unfuckingbelievable.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Oh my.
It looks like you are in need of some consciousness-raising, Mr. Digger.
That 'cisgender' term is only the merest tip of the iceberg.
My conscience is raised more than most will know. I'm openly very open minded about quite a few things. But I'm not about to call bullshit a flower unicorn because some idiots love labels.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I couldn't get through the A's in the list George posted a link to. Gag me with a spoon! It's confusing enough with only two genders. And I am thankful I've always "identified" as male. Whew!

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
Men who smoke pipes live shorter lives than women who do not smoke pipes. This is because the non-smoking women are always nagging and carrying on about things we have to do around the house while we are smoking our pipes. Men decide to die and go to heaven where all the great pipe smokers just lounge around smoking all the Dunhill blends that are unobtainable!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Yes, spending an inordinate amount of my free time sitting around, slowly sucking on a phallic object is the card of a man....
Cackling like a hen with others who enjoy the same on a shared interest forum is doubly manly!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
ibtl.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.