PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Wonderful Videos!!! I just went there and ordered traditional Irish Breakfast tea. Planning to "take Tea" in the Irish method, milk first so as not to crack the china cup. Yes I could buy the tea much cheaper elsewhere but I want it from Cahill's in Limerick.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Wonderful Videos!!! I just went there and ordered traditional Irish Breakfast tea. Planning to "take Tea" in the Irish method, milk first so as not to crack the china cup. Yes I could buy the tea much cheaper elsewhere but I want it from Cahill's in Limerick.

I just wish they actually grew their own tea in Ireland, it’s actually out sourced.

Irish tea from China... hmm ? LOL ?

I drink Organic India’s Tulsi tea.

The Lemon/Ginger one is great with pipe smoking if you like lemon and ginger, because they keep the palate, mouth, tongue clean, which really helps in delivering a flavorful smoke.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I’ve not seen this before, I’m highly interested in watching it, bookmarking to watch when I get the time, thanks for posting it you jolly good fellow!

Reactions: simong

ReneRobert

Might Stick Around
Aug 6, 2021
You might be disappointed. Been to Ireland a bunch of times and I think it would be sacrilege there to put the milk in first. Maybe they do a proper tea thing I'm not familiar with.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I just wish they actually grew their own tea in Ireland, it’s actually out sourced.

Irish tea from China... hmm ? LOL ?

I drink Organic India’s Tulsi tea.

The Lemon/Ginger one is great with pipe smoking if you like lemon and ginger, because they keep the palate, mouth, tongue clean, which really helps in delivering a flavorful smoke.
I grow my own Tulsi in my garden and process it into tea. I enjoy it and my wife absolutely loves it.

• Love
Reactions: PipeIT