PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I actually gave P&C another chance in the name of the holiday, and ordered some Stokkebye Dark Fired.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
That's what I'm hoping for, and also hoping it's a good strong straight smoke as well. At under $30 I couldn't pass it up.

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I ordered another Tub of Chatom Manor, a tub of Chestnut and a tub of prince andrew. For 20% off the already discounted sale price of 5 bucks off a tub figured well I might as well. Other then That I plan to smoke my cob at work tomorrow as I drive around making deliveries.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Were it not for having some auto repairs and new tires to buy, would have really gone nuts with the sales.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
P&C

2 oz McCelland 5100 Red Cake (2017 slow smoke blend)

Warhorse Ready Rub (now free shipping)

2 oz Peterson Irish Oak

McClelland 2016 Holiday Spirit Limited Edition

Orlik Racing Green

Dunhill Ye Olde Signe

Peterson Coffee - Dublin Blend (first 500 orders)
Warhorse, Irish Oak and Racing Green I have tried and enjoyed. The others are new to me.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
From P&C

I got their 5 pouch build your own combo, because I want to get in touch with my inner codger;

2 more tins of Whiteknight for the cellar because I'll be really sad if the FDA refs make it go away;

1 tin of Warhorse readycut because it sound awesome and free shipping;

And Peterson Coffee because I'm in the first 500 to order.
From EBay I picked up an awesome Stanwell Reg. Numbered cutty from the 1950s-1960s and the seller wheeled and dealed with me on best offer so I got an IPSD discount there too.

filmshooter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2017
I tried for three days to order from p&c but the site just wouldn't work. I had quite an order lined up. Good thing the order from SP is arriving today!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Oh you've heard about our new Cherry Menthol Stem blend. We use the finest tobacco stems and veins that undergo our secret Cherry Halls process to give you a smoking experience you've never had. Brought to you by the fine folks at Somewhat Humble International Tobacco because we're SHI......
I understand that straw, when added to the stem blend, then wetted and pressed heavily with tobacco stems for a few weeks, takes on the color of tobacco and even faintly smells like it. Ahhhhh, grassy notes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.