PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Happy IPSD everyone, everywhere! Especially to my British brothers back home across the pond, and to all Texan girls!

Jul 12, 2011
Happy IPSD to all! smoking some 5yr old SG-1792 to celebrate ;-)
And after that....
some 1yr old MC Tudor Castle will be sparked up to continue the celebration

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Happy IPSD greetings from Indiana. This morning its Peterson Old Dublin in my new Rhodesian. Saved the first smoke on this fine pipe for the past week for today.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Happy IPSD from Texas ! Had some Haddo's delight, then some MV-1000 on the smoking area at work (for the first time.. had a couple of looks, but no bites ;-) )

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Happy ISPD from Vancouver, B.C. to all! Like many others, I am reaching into the dark depths of my cellar for (the majority) of todays smokes. Currently working on some Peterson Irish Flake that has bloomed wonderfully (can't confirm the age, so I'm not going to try...suffice it to say it's the narrow, dense flakes).

bryanhayn

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
Smoking some Sutliffe Golden Age in my first pipe (a $30 Italy marked bent billiard). Bought a Stanwell Vario billiard to commemorate my first IPSD :)

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Wife found out what day it was and told me I need to order a pipe to support it. I can't argue with that! St. Patrick day Peterson on it's way. Hope all you guys had a blast today as well.

scott306

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Happy IPSD to all and to all a good light! lol. :puffpipe:

Decide to make today a day to try a new tobacco in one of my favourite pipes.Hope all of you enjoyed today as much as I.

thanks ans happy smoking!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Happy IPSD all!! I haven't had the chance to enjoy a bowl today as I have been down at UNC Chapel Hill with my son for his campus visit.... I have been enjoying a pipe in my mind though!!! Gonna light up a few tomorrow night to make up!!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Remember to smoke safe, everyone!
Rule 1: Smoking a bowl is what you do with your pipe. Smoking a bowel is what happens when you have jalapeños for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.