PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
It's a reverse calabash, don't think I've ever seen a small one from anyone. At least the MM isn't a full sized General.
Well, the Curvy has a smaller chamber, I think; unless it's the same capacity, due to a larger diameter? ?

With my Reverse Calabash cob, I'm thinking of reversing the chambers, and using the cooling chamber as the tobacco chamber! ?

Jun 23, 2019
Been three years since the last one, and six since the first. Haven't heard anything from Marilyn about the possibility yet.

View attachment 66542

I was hoping I'd lure these out of the reeds. Truly gorgeous cobs, I'm trying to modify one myself but still hunting for an appropriate stem... (Right now the Al Pascia Curvy is the front runner!)

Well 6 years since the first and 3 years since the sequel... Seems like if mathematical and statistical projections can be trusted (and they can't!) we're due one this year? One can dream..

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
SmokingPipes giving 15% off all pipes it looks like. I caught that because I woke up around 3:30AM, was bored, and bought a $1K pipe that had been on my mind. I went back to check on confirm/tracking later this morning, and I noted the sale started later today (an extra 10%...so not making/breaking my fun budget, but hey $100).

I would be willing to bet the Germans have a particular word for a melancholy feeling when you are excited for a new pipe but sad you missed 10%. Like "Getzstrumeiher" or "Schmeilbloch" or something. I'm feeling very schmeibloch this morning.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Did it cross anyone else's mind that being the year of The Great Deeming, that this might be the last IPSD??

View attachment 66645
I'm more worried about the other The Great thing they're pulling off: this is the year for that. In a year you might not be able to buy anything online at all. Heck, I've already got two notifications about courier companies upping their rates starting next month—Fedex one of them. It's about to get ugly uglier.

So, I didn't wait for sales to buy me an advanced B-Day gift from Bollito Pipe:

Yeah, I'm the reason why it's now Out of Stock. ?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm more worried about the other The Great thing they're pulling off: this is the year for that. In a year you might not be able to buy anything online at all. Heck, I've already got two notifications about courier companies upping their rates starting next month—Fedex one of them. It's about to get ugly uglier.

So, I didn't wait for sales to buy me an advanced B-Day gift from Bollito Pipe:

Yeah, I'm the reason why it's now Out of Stock. ?
You got one!

wastefulelectricequine-size-restricted-15022019-133901.gif

My bday at the end of the month was why I got that Savinelli Bacco.?

Status
Not open for further replies.