PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernieq

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2018
An inference can be made pretty easily, given the source. In today’s day and age, the idea of “I’m taking my ball and going home” manifests itself as “I’ll show you, I’ll RUIN YOUR BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET!!!! Now, where’s my Yelp password!”

I would imagine there’s a substantial part of this story that’s missing and kudos to @ernieq for not sharing it publicly. THAT’S quality customer service. Stay above the BS, let the blowhards blow hard, have a product good enough to develop and maintain a customer base, and don’t get mixed up in their whining pity party.

The train rolls on.

What if we pulled a wallstreetbets and all of us went and put in big WCC orders today to spite a failed attempt to run their name through the mud? Put some unique phrase in the order comments section so Ernie knows it’s us. I think it’d be hilarious if the attempt to run them down ended up coincidentally giving them a huge boost.

Think I’ll go put in an order now! In the order comments section, I’m simply gonna write, “All to be packaged in 1oz portions, please!”
I must say I don’t think the OP is a whiner or a bad person at all. He had a gripe that he thought was a good one and in his defense it did come from his desire to try our blends. Questions like “if I order something can you send me a sample?” Or this is what I like, can you make a recommendation or Do you have any samplers in stock? Can you make one? Those are all dialogues I’m happy to have. It did not go down that way. Could I have been kinder? Sure. Will I be more careful in the future? Maybe. I mean I once had a guy Chuck a cigar cutter at me because I gave the guy in front of him a 2$ cutter with his $500 box purchase and didn’t offer him one with his sawbuck purchase. That kinda nonsense is gonna get you Thrown out like Al Bundy threw out Kelly’s boyfriends. I had a nightmare retail situation on my hands with USPS and people who paid good money for product and postage that were waiting for answers and was in no mood for lectures on how our two ounce policy reflects how little we care about customers.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
so the blends cost 4-5 USD an ounce and some cheap skate wants to buy it by the 1 oz not 2oz.Hardly surprising it wasnt met with glee.

I'm gonna leave the past in the past, now. Don't want this one getting closed down, too.

Order up, boys! Come on, I bought WCC stock @ $9.27 a share this morning and want to see it at $400 by tomorrow's closing bell!

Oct 7, 2016
Casing tobaccos on the scale shops can do is a significant undertaking. The primary processors of the world have the technology, expertise, scale, and the advantage of having tobacco grown to their specific requirements under grower contracts, but even they have been known to occasionally send out garbage.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
I'm gonna leave the past in the past, now. Don't want this one getting closed down, too.

Order up, boys! Come on, I bought WCC stock @ $9.27 a share this morning and want to see it at $400 by tomorrow's closing bell!

The entire short interest in WCC stock is made up of one guy who won’t pay more than $5 for mail order tobacco. Sorry my friend, this trading strategy needs work. As a tobacco investment strategy though, it’s perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.