PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
backwoodsjack, I would definitely agree with "Shortcut To Mushrooms being earthy and a little musty/stinky/unique. It definitely has latakia in it, but not overwhelmingly so, but then I smoke a lot of lat. I would say the PG factor is very low in it if at all. I enjoy it, but my wife does not... hehe! :puffy:

The description from the "Just For Him" website is below.
"This is the fourth blend in the Middle Earth Pipeweed Series! Rich, dark Latakia is blended with mushrooms straight from Farmer Maggot's field to produce a truly unique smooth, creamy, earthy smoke with a hint of sweetness."

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
I have some bait shrimp in the back of my truck that have been there since Monday. I am sure that they are quite stinky by now! I can make you one heckuva deal on them!

Mar 29, 2016
Semois is a good bet. You might also try Pirate Kake by C&D and Lancer's Slices by Charles Fairmorn for Latakia mixtures. Aged Germain's Royal Jersey Perique Mixture for a rotten vegetable smell and a fermented, earthy with cigar notes smoke.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
C&D Exclusive smells like a damp barn, and will spin your head like a top!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Old Joe Krantz is a lovey and stinky wonderful blend.
Margate is just Brilliant though, have you tried Exotique, I think they are very similar.

Jan 8, 2013

tam.jpg

...I mean, c'mon! Ya'll had to know someone eventually would post a photo of this guy! :D

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
My first whiff of Latakia came in a bag of Newminster's Ultimate English.

I was taken aback! Incredulous! Amazed! Astounded! I laughed out loud!

People smoke this?

Then, I did smoke it, and then some more.

I think, though, for stinky, a lot of us think Lakeland's and their distinctive essence(s).

Mixture 79 might be considered stinky. Stinky is sometimes what is unusual to yourself.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
When I want something stinky I usually go for Labrador. :rofl:
GH&Co Rum Twist is stinky, at least that's what they tell me.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Night Train reminds me of something you found in the corner of your long-deceased grandfather's damp basement. I prefer it to Gaslight, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.