Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
It used to be that weather didn't bother me at all. 108° F? Fuck that. 15°F? Let me see if my piss freezes in the mid stream. But now? I won't go out the door if it's above 90°. With changed of the weather, now it's breezy and lovely out there. It's just blissful sitting on my chair and relax with a good pipe smoke. Might be becoming a seasonal pipe smoker.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
It used to be that weather didn't bother me at all. 108° F? Fuck that. 15°F? Let me see if my piss freezes in the mid stream. But now? I won't go out the door if it's above 90°. With changed of the weather, now it's breezy and lovely out there. It's just blissful sitting on my chair and relax with a good pipe smoke. Might be becoming a seasonal pipe smoker.
That's funny. In Winnipeg it's the opposite. I might become a seasonal pipe smoker because it's too cold to smoke outside for like 7 months of the year.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Right now I am smoking a cigar, a Toscano Garibaldi. In my study room, office or whatever the hell it's called. There is an acceptable indoor smoke haze for my taste. The window is open about 50 centimeters. The smoke runs according to the wind, I have a constant stream, which goes from my room and runs down the hallway of the house, and out the kitchen window. I admit that I like to smoke in a half-closed room. Outside 99% of the smoke goes to shit, and I like to eat all the shitty smoke. Blessed shit.

KruegerFlap

Might Stick Around
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
Being able to smoke indoors was one of the big reasons I began smoking pipes. Before that I only smoked cigars and only outside since cigars will quickly smell up a house and though I like the smell of a good cigar I don't want to smell it all the time. I have found I can smoke a pipe inside every now and again, I only smoke once or twice a week on average, and an hour or two after no one is the wiser that I smoked at all. I count myself as damn lucky that my wife is who got me into pipes so she loves the smell and usually joins me in a smoke.