PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
My second grandson, Elias Wolf Owsley, came into the world 7/14/16 at 9.2 pounds and 22" long. His middle name is after me; I've always been Wol or Wolfy. Needless to say, I'm pretty proud. This was the first time I got to hold him.
Ej9ucVq.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Greg, the best gift an old man can see is what I see in your arms .youve got something wonderful Greg, hold tight because you blink your eyes and he"ll be trying to take your truck. HaHa

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, congratulations - I love Wolf!
We're doing a "baby reveal" with the daughter in New Orleans later this evening (boy or girl), via skype. She's due in December, our first grandchild.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Thank you all.
My oldest grandson has the bubble pipe (and a few cobbled together estates, too LOL) so I'll be on the lookout for a second one!
There truly is nothing like the grandchildren. They really do make all the headaches your children gave you worth it! :)
The baby reveal-deal is very popular it seems. My daughter and son in law wasted spent quite a lot of money for that. The Skype idea sounds cool though, Al.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"I'm a Papaw Again!"
So, let me get this straight - you've been a tree before? :)
Definition of pawpaw: ˈpä-(ˌ)pȯ, ˈpȯ- : a North American tree (Asimina triloba) of the custard-apple family with purple flowers and an edible green-skinned fruit; also : its fruit (per Merriam-Webster's on-line dictionary).
All kidding aside, congratulations to you and your family, Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.