I'm a newbie and was wondering how many bowls a day do you smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyfoxactual

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2015
Minnesota
Probably more if I could. I'm actually thankful that I work at a hospital and don't have enough time to sit out and sip on a pipe for 45+ minutes. It saves on my tobacco expense.
I'm at a solid single bowl during the week day and if the weather is nice out, two or three out of doors, on the boat whist fishing, or working in the garage. Otherwise, I'm relegated to having a single in the garage with nastier weather.

gigmaster

Lurker
Jun 30, 2010
If your just starting out, you should only smoke in moderation. Try not to over-do it. Limit yourself to 10-12 bowls per day..... :)

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
1-3 big bowls a day. I would smoke more, but I wouldn't be able to taste anything for weeks.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
If your just starting out, you should only smoke in moderation. Try not to over-do it. Limit yourself to 10-12 bowls per day..... [:)]
I like your definition of moderation.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Anywhere from 2 bowls / day to 2 bowls every week. Varies with site, season and what projects are on the go.

smedasaurus

Lurker
Jul 3, 2015
1 on the drive to a job site. 1 during the day for breaks, lunch, and if working outside. 1 for the drive home. 2 or 3 at home to end the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.