PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
IMHO, Exotic Orange will not hold up well over time.
I have aros vacuum sealed that are over 10 years old that taste just like recent purchases of the same product.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
As certain recent illusions fall, I hope for a removal of all tobacco regulation.
That orange stuff sounds tasty for those who like aros. Personally, most aros make my throat itch (?!?!) but I like the ingenuity that goes into making them, and have enjoyed making toppings myself. Actually, it's quite a lot of fun!
As the old empires fall, new hopes arise.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
How much difference between the Plum Pudding and Special Reserve?

As yet I don't know. I just got a few tins of the special reserve and I am yet to open one.
I have yet to try the reserves as well. I have so much open tobacco, I can't bring myself to crack the $25 tin. LoL

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
McClelland's Grand Orientals is one that I'd love to see saved. I think it's the same situation for McCranies Red Flake/Ribbon and McC Christmas Cheer. Thought that I read (here?) that it's not as much the impending Deeming law but finding suitable leaf that was shutting these tobaccos down. But I guess they all fall under the Deeming ax anyways.

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Screw Penzance. I have yet to find any proof they actually make the stuff. haha I bet it's what that naked emperor from the fable smoked.
I'm too bummed over the loss of the entire Dunhill brand to pick a single blend.
Someone mentioned a site or pdf that listed everything that was going extinct- Is that still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.