PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

faust

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2014
Wow, some really cool pipes and really great answers here! I love how everyone's tastes are different and the broad range of pipes and styles that people chose, there wasnt one pipe that everyone agreed was the best. This is such a great hobby :D

Dec 24, 2012
Mike, I am a shape 55 whore, so I shouldn't have to remind you of the cardinal rule on here: pics or it didn't happen!
And it is very ironic that I am smoking a Castello Sea Rock Shape 55 as I read your post. I wish I could afford a fiammata, but alas, those are for The Fat Cats.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Mine would be a traditional straight billiard, group 5 size, Dunhill Root Briar.
I love a nice billiard and always wanted one of those. Just don't want to pay the price for it!

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Peterson Darwins (B42 shape) and House Pipes are my dream pipes. I was fortunate to win another silver-capped House Pipe from PipeStud on eBay this weekend, and yesterday I finally managed to secure a Peterson Darwin Deluxe from BollitoPipe.it. I have been looking for a long time for one of these and both pipes are due to arrive Thursday.
HousePipe.jpg
DarwinDeluxe.jpg

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Mine would be a traditional straight billiard, group 5 size, Dunhill Root Briar.
I love a nice billiard and always wanted one of those. Just don't want to pay the price for it
+1 Mike
Always wanted a super nice Dunhill Root Briar Straight billiard . One of these days when I can pry open my moth infested wallet !! :puffpipe:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
No question: the Nordh Ballerina pipe, a work of art that should be in a museum. I have never seen such a pipe; it almost defies the definition.

nordh-ballerina.jpg

Aug 14, 2012
A Dunhill Bruyere 4303. I have one and another is on order. Dunhill says it will be ready in 8 weeks.

Aug 1, 2012
Hard choice between a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker Meerschaum and a birth year Dunhill bent Rhodesian.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Hope this one fits in.I have been drooling all over Joe case pipes.Those pipes look to have great craftsmanship.I would love a (mad hatter poker)pipe.I probably would never be able to afford it.But there's something about his poker pipes that draw me in.Kind of like a spell.Maybe he invokes his pipes when hes making them or something.Dam im drifting off already.Anyhow it would be a Joe case(mad hatter poker) for me.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
I still love the Mark Twain Silver bent pipe I bought way back in the 80's. Its' smokability, regardless of blend, continues to amaze me time after time after all these years.
BTW - this is my post 200! YAY! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.