PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
I haven’t smoked since January, and I also haven’t been around here since then.

if you’re wanting to smoke indoors seriously cough up the money and get a good air filtration system.

Coway are really good, I use to have the Airmega AP-1512HH Mighty, but the 400 is better for the dust, pollen, bacteria, mold, germs, viruses and Covid too…

I've missed that beautiful Baldi/Radice. Hope you are well!

InWithBothFeet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2024
Richmond, KY
Try some Lane Limited 1Q in a filtered pipe. I've read comments from some that prefer stronger blends complain that it's like smoking hot air. Very mild.

Reactions: Wheels

Wheels

Lurker
Mar 19, 2024
Orange county, California
Try some Lane Limited 1Q in a filtered pipe. I've read comments from some that prefer stronger blends complain that it's like smoking hot air. Very mild.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just looked at a bunch of reviews. Although a lot of people like it, the comments are all over the place. Some say it's tasteless, some say it's obnoxious. It's strange how opinions can vary so much. I've seen people here who like Mixture 79. When I was a teen, I worked with an old guy who smoked it. Riding in a van with him was almost overwhelming. I tried it back in the 60's and it made my tongue go numb.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Thanks for the suggestion. I just looked at a bunch of reviews. Although a lot of people like it, the comments are all over the place. Some say it's tasteless, some say it's obnoxious. It's strange how opinions can vary so much. I've seen people here who like Mixture 79. When I was a teen, I worked with an old guy who smoked it. Riding in a van with him was almost overwhelming. I tried it back in the 60's and it made my tongue go numb.
taste is a complex sense. Additionally to that technique makes a big difference with pipes. And despite what some say a pipe effects the taste of the tobacco as well, I've had pipes where I really enjoyed smoking blends that were terrible in my other pipes.