Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Which do you like better? That pipe, or your wife?
Give me a minute.

Thinking, thinking... 8O

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well you can always look at it this way your prolonging the life of your other pipes by buying more for that all important rotation. 48 hrs between daily uses, so they say. sounds like agood reason to by more!

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
If you are using the word "poop" to describe the situation in which you find yourself, then that situation probably is not so very dire.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Wow, elbert, talk about divine intervention!

The pipe arrives any hour now. But I just discovered that a non-pipe delivery is coming from Amazon, so I can use that as camouflage. :evil:

Hipslanddrifter, I used to think of such pipes as odd until I came across a Nording Black Dress and grabbed me uncontrolably a couple of years ago, the kind of pipe I never thought I'd want. But the desire for it just wouldn't stop until finally I pulled the trigger on it. It remains in my collection as a great Dublin smoker. Later, when the new pipe arrives, I'll post a photo of all the Nordings (not many) I own.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
PS, personally I think that pipe is UGLY, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
LOL! So true Brother! The last part I mean.

:)

littlebubba

Lurker
Jun 12, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
<p>That pipe is a beauty! I've found over 20 years of marriage that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission! Worst case scenario, you get a few days of "quiet time".

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Beautiful pipe, shikano53. Many happy smokes.
My primary objective this month was saving up for the new inoculation series, I had been told, they have available now for the treating TAD and PAD.
While running the numbers in my budget, suddenly it came to me, I was there, it was achievable! Just at that moment I saw her "THAT PIPE". There she was on e-bay. I was just going to look at her, just take a moment to think how she would feel in my hands, to feel her warmth, admire her lines, her weight, her rusticated beauty, imagine how my friends would ooh and aah over her. The world went dark, blackness swirled around me, I felt myself falling. The first thing I recognized was the soft light of my computer terminal glowing before me, I was just returning to a rational state of mind when I recognized the completed E-Bay transaction statement on the screen.
I really am going to get those shots one of these days.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
HA HA HA!

Awesome Okiescout! Feel the power of the ebay search sucking us in and down, a swirling vortex.

I won't buy, I won't buy, I'll just look...

Yeah right!
Easterntraverler that would be a good ploy. I will have to try that one for sure.

A little crying, a few crocodile tears maybe even ringing your hands in anguish a few times.

I remember a cartoon when I was a kid, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. I don't remember the name of the cartoon but there was this dog, who when he knew he'd pulled a fast one, would laugh, this evil deep chested laugh, and scrunch his face all up. Gawd I loved that dawg!

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.