PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Hey everyone I'm having a hard time identifying a pipe I bought today,and was just wondering if any body could shed some light on the situation. Okay so when I bought it the sign said Dr. Grabow (the pipe was behind the counter at a flea market so I didn't really get to study it very much) I got to looking at it and it has no markings whatsoever and I've just been racking my brain trying to figure out what it is.I posted picture's so if you've seen this pipe before or really just have any idea on what it might be I really appreciate it. Thanks.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Nice little estate pipe. Without any markings, it's probably anyone's guess. I've almost come to the realization that the maker doesn't really matter (at least to me), as long as it is a good smoker. My best two pipes are unmarked, and I wouldn't trade either for an $800 pipe. Hope she's a good smoker! Nice score.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Thank you ranger I was tickled when I found it,seen it this morning and decided I didn't want it so I left it there and it weighed on my mind all day needless to say I got back up there right before they closed and they still had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.