I May Or May Not Have Smoked A Cricket - Perhaps?!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

96 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
New Accessories
60 Fresh Peterson Pipes
3 Fresh Konstantin Shekita Pipes
3 Fresh Werner Mummert Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I didn't actually taste the cricket, I think. At least, to be clear, I did not bite into the cricket. I bet they taste like peanut butter.

Jan 8, 2013
Maybe you're on to something if it was a nice smoke. I wonder... if we started smoking crickets, how long before the FDA sticks their dang noses in that too?

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Surely the temperature and the incredibly high concentration of smoke in the bowl would have cooked and or suffocated poor lil' Jiminy had he been in the bowl during the smoke.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
People already smoke scorpions. Can crickets be too far behind?
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/smoking-scorpions-in-south-asia-a-dangerous-addiction.html

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Maybe the cricket had been feeding in a local tobacco field and had a high content of Virginia.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Maybe you're on to something if it was a nice smoke. I wonder... if we started smoking crickets, how long before the FDA sticks their dang noses in that too?
Great, now we'll have PETA on ours asses too!

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I smoked (inadvertent invader)(wife is a rose enthusiast) a Japanese Beetle last week... tastes like sushi... even a touch of wasabi. And we thought perique was "spicy"!!

jdhayes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2016
Doesn't Andrew Zimmern say if it looks good then smoke it. Or something like that :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.