PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I shall still have 20-30 different baccy's on hand all the time. I am talking about the "all day, everyday smoke". One still must always continue to explore. And of course, Penzance must still be smoked at least once or twice a day.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
I urge all smokers: DO NOT BUY MIDDLETON'S WALNUT !!! or anything made by Middleton. Here's why.
So, because a company is ostensibly covering their ass by providing health information via the US Surgeon General we should somehow boycott all of their products?! Sounds a bit extreme to me. That's like a brewery saying how alcohol can lead to brewer's droop (impotence), addiction and liver cancer. I wouldn't boycott a brewery based on that nor will I boycott Middleton based on that web page.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
My go to tobacco is Lanes BL/WB. I haven't tried mixing anything with it yet, but might start to explore.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I've been trying to do this for 43 years and for many of them waa happy with Carter Hall till smokers like Bob Runowski and Russ O introduced me to the pleasures available on the internet. So now, as U2 sang, I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.